Majority of business owners are not legal experts. They are engineers, marketers, coders, or professional in any other field. It signifies that they are rarely aware of the legal work that goes behind forming and registering a company in India. Since it is vital to be on the right side of the law, always, this article talks about how to register a company in India and the various options available to an entrepreneur.
- Registering a company in India, the necessary steps:
The present government has made it very simple to set up a business in India. It requires only four fundamental steps:
- a) Apply and get a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- b) Apply and get a Director Identification Number (DIN).
- c) Register the business on the MCA Portal as a new user.
- d) Get the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Choosing the right business structure for company registration:
Registering a company … Read More